|Location:||Hackney, London (East) E9 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
History Teacher – Hackney
Are you a recently qualified History Teacher eager to put your teacher training to good use at a fantastic Secondary School with a focus on staff development?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher with a real passion for History and want to inspire the next generation to adopt a love of the subject?
An exemplary Secondary School in Hackney with a fantastic Humanities department is looking for a forward-thinking History Teacher to join their team!
If this History Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
History Teacher – The Role
- Permanent role
- £32,157 – £42,624 – MPS pay scale
- Plan and conduct secondary History lessons
- Support the academic progression of students
- Utilise prior teaching experience and skills from training
- Monitor and feedback student progress
- Run extra-curricular activities and classes
- Become a valuable part of a collaborative Humanities department
History Teacher – The School
- Mixed Secondary School
- Located in Hackney
- Fantastic leadership and management
- Low staff turnover
- Caring environment focused on achievement
- Rich and varied curriculum
- Opportunities for development and progression
History Teacher – Person Specification
- Minimum 2.1 Humanities subject degree
- QTS – Secondary History
- Advanced organisational skills
- Great classroom management
- Supportive and compassionate personality
- Dedicated to teaching
- Passionate about History
To apply to this History Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!