|Location:||Essex, Thurrock RM13 UK|
|Salary||£26000 to £38000 per Annum|
Are you a dedicated and passionate Historian looking for a permanent teaching role in an Outstanding school within East London?
Would you enjoy working at a successful school that has exceptional CPD and a focus on supporting top teaching talent?
Do you want to use your exceptional subject knowledge and skill to support the academic and personal growth of young people whilst progressing within a cohesive History department?
Do not delay, click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers, if you are shortlisted you will be contacted for a friendly & confidential chat to discuss this role or others we may have which are more suitable!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
History Teacher- Benefits:
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- History Teacher / History NQT
- £26,000- £ £38,000 History Teacher salary
- Excellent support provided for NQTs
- Shortlisting now for a September 2021 start
History Teacher- The Role:
- Plan, deliver and run History lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for GCSEs and A-levels
- Run extracurricular activities- clubs and organising trips
- Become an integral part of the History department
- Inspire an enjoyment for learning your subject
- Support pupils progress 8 and attainment
The Outstanding Secondary School and Sixth Form:
- Secondary School and Sixth Form located in Thurrock
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- High standards of behaviour and academic success
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Modern facilities
- Experienced and expanding department
History Teacher- Requirements:
- QTS / PGCE
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Fantastic academic background
- Strong references required
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- Passion for History and Humanities
- 1st or 2:1 in a History based degree
- Strong classroom management
If this History Teacher role is of interest, then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW and send your CV to Pippa from i-teachers.