One of the outstanding academy trusts we work with are looking for a History teacher to join their humanities department. The role is for September 22 and interviews are currently ongoing so apply ASAP for a chance to be considered!
Are you looking for a history teacher role in a warm and welcoming school?
Would you like to work in a school that focusing on staff development?
If you are a teacher with experience teaching at a secondary school, then this history teacher role is a great fit for you!
History Teacher – The role
- September 2022 start date
- Interviews are currently on going
- Paid in accordance with the MPS
- Implement and deliver balanced and relevant curriculum to students
- Facilitate a secure learning environment where students can reach their full potential
- Become a history teacher that raises pupil standards
- Lesson plan, develop resources and contribute to the departmental plan
- Continue your professional development
- Assure quality teaching
- Communicate with students, parents and other stakeholders
- Be both a History Teacher and Form tutor – offering students pastoral care
- Ensuring a high-quality learning experience for students
History Teacher – The school
- Part of an established academy trust
- Located in Havering
- Around 900 in roll in the secondary academy and 200 in the 6th form
- Close to public transport links
- Exceptional history teacher training and development opportunities
- Supportive department with progression opportunities
History Teacher – Person Specification
- Hold QTS with relevant undergraduate degree
- Have successful teaching experience at secondary level
- Have a good knowledge of History teacher theory and practise
- Knowledge of national curriculum
- Able to work as part of a team and use initiative
- Good ICT skills – experience with interactive whiteboards
- Able to communicate positively and effectively with parents
- Excellent time management skills
Do not hesitate to apply for this History Teacher role now!