History Teacher – History NQT
|Location:||Brent, Greater London HA0 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a History Teacher who is looking for a school who care deeply about the development of both their pupils and staff?
…or are you about to complete your History PGCE and are searching for a school that can offer great NQT support from September?
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, look no further than this History Teacher role at one of Outer London’s most popular secondary school!
The thriving Humanities department are looking to add a positive and committed History Teacher to their team and the school wants to interview candidates immediately.
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this superb History Teacher opportunity and attach your CV immediately.
History Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent History Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £42,624 History Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
History Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run history lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level history exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive humanities department
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 History related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Works well as a team and as an individual
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Brent, West London location
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this History Teacher role.