History Teacher – NQT
|Location:||Greater London, Hammersmith and Fulham W6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a History NQT in search of a supportive school to start your career at?
Would you relish the chance to work with students at an Outstanding alternative provisions school in Inner London?
Start September at warm & welcoming Inner London secondary school by registering your interest in this highly rewarding History Teacher – NQT role today!
This would be a fantastic opportunity for either the most seasoned History professional or a teacher at the early stages of their career searching for a supportive school!
The Outstanding school are looking to interview immediately so please register your interest in this fantastic History Teacher role by simply applying on this page now!
History Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent History Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £42,624 History Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
History Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run history lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level history exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Support students with different learning outcomes
- Become an integral part of a cohesive teaching team
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 history related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
The Outstanding secondary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Alternative provision
- Focusing on secondary students
- Located in Hammersmith, Inner London
- Close to excellent transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this History Teacher role.