History Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Newham, Newham E6 UK|
|Salary||£18000 to £22000 per Annum|
History Trainee Teacher – Newham
Are you a high achieving, ambitious History graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Perhaps your passion for History has motivated you to seek an educational role where you can share your wealth of knowledge with young eager minds?
Perhaps you are looking for a warm school environment where you can train to teach?
If this History Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
History Trainee Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
History Trainee Teacher – The Role:
- Fantastic History department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
History Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in History
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
History Trainee Teacher – How to Apply:
If this History Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.