|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29914 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you a SEN Teacher who is searching for a fresh challenge at a school that harbours a fantastic learning environment for its students and all its staff?
Or perhaps you are a primary or secondary teacher who has always been interested in a SEN Teacher career path and feel now is the time to make this jump!
Start immediately in this highly rewarding SEN Teacher opportunity at this thriving West London SEN school that boasts a cohesive staffing team at a school that has excellent facilities and resources!
Teach a class of 8 – 10 students, whilst managing several TAs, by planning & delivering engaging & creative lessons to children with an autism diagnosis.
This school has a superb reputation of working with i-teachers, and we have placed many teachers and support staff at the school.
To register your interest in this SEN Teacher role please apply on this page today or contact Joe at i-teachers for more information.
ASD Teacher – The Role:
- ASD Teacher / SEN Teacher role
- Full time role
- £29,915 – £41,136 teacher salary
- + 2 SEN points
- Plan, run and deliver lessons
- Manage at least two teaching assistants
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
ASD Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- Degree & strong academics
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Good – Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Solid communication style
- Can manage & organise TAs
The SEN School:
- ASD / autism specialist
- Good w/ Outstanding elements – OfSTED
- All through school 4- 16
- Super Senior Leadership Team
- Modern facilities and resources
- Fantastic CPD
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to good transport links
- Parking available
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this ASD Teacher role.