Maths Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£440 to £460 per Week|
Maths Teaching Assistant – Mathematics graduate support role
Start the rewarding journey towards teacher training by joining this cohesive & high achieving Hounslow secondary school in this Maths Teaching Assistant opportunity!
Develop & refine your classroom skills in this fantastic Maths Teaching Assistant role, working within the mathematics department, in the classroom and on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
This Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form has provided a platform for many i-teachers graduates and has equipped them with the skills to enhance their applications towards teacher training routes.
To register your interest in this super Maths Teaching Assistant role please simply apply on this page today or contact Joe at i-teachers directly.
Maths Teaching Assistant – The role:
- Maths Teaching Assistant
- Long-term, full-time role
- £450 term time weekly rate
- Support across maths & STEM subjects
- Run 1:1 & group intervention sessions
- Interviewing now!
- Immediate start
Maths Teaching Assistant – Person specification:
- Minimum 2:2 degree – maths degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Strong knowledge & passion for mathematics
- Patient & supportive manner
- Strong communication skills
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- 1500 plus student body
- Excellent exam results
- Exceptional SLT
- Great facilities & resources
- Hounslow, West London location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teaching Assistant role.
CPD Online Training Course:
As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting your journey into education and your ongoing development, i-teachers are delighted to offer free training courses throughout your placement.