ASD Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£86 to £96 per Day|
Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant
This charming West London SEN school are searching for a caring, patient and supportive graduate to support their primary and secondary phases as an Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant.
Build up your classroom experience and teaching skills as an Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant supporting SEN teachers and working their students on a 1:1 and group basis.
This warm & welcoming Hounslow school boasts excellent facilities & resources and has a super reputation of not only providing fantastic experience for their Graduate Teaching Assistants, but also paving a career path for them!
If you are looking to start your SEN teaching / therapist / psychologist journey then this Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant opportunity is the one for you!
Simply register on this page today or contact Joe at i-teachers for further information!
Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant – The role:
- Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant
- Long-term, full-time support role
- £430 – £480 term time weekly rate
- Support primary or secondary phases
- Work with students on a 1:1 & group basis
- Interviewing now
- September 2022 start
Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant – Person specification:
- Minimum 2:2 degree in an art related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Prior education experience is desired
- Supportive & patient attitude & manner
- Strong communication skills
- Can work as part of a team
The SEN school:
- OfSTED graded Good w/ Outstanding elements
- All through autism specialist school
- Modern facilities & state of the art resources
- Exceptional SLT
- Excellent CPD
- Teacher training routes available
- Hounslow, West London location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant role.