Humanities Academic Tutor – Geography, History or RE
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a geography, history or religious studies graduate who is looking to inspire and support students through your subject knowledge?
Do you aspire to become a Humanities Teacher and are considering teacher training this September?
Would you jump at the chance to gain some invaluable classroom experience until the end of the academic year, with the potential to train to teach, at a welcoming secondary school?
Transfer your passion for either geography, history or religious education across to secondary students in this highly rewarding Humanities Academic Tutor role!
If you are an exceptional humanities graduate please apply on this page to register your interest in this Academic Tutor post today!
Humanities Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Humanities Academic Tutor role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring humanities teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Humanities Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student on a group and 1:1 basis
- Focus on your humanities subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the humanities team
Humanities Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in geography, history, religious education or a related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Wishes to positively impact the humanities department
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Humanities Academic Tutor role.