Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Are you a geography, history or RE graduate who is looking to launch a rewarding career in teaching come September?
Do you aspire to become a Humanities teacher and would relish the chance to learn & develop at a welcoming secondary before training to teach at the same school?
Gain invaluable classroom experience whilst transferring your passion for your specialist subject to knowledge hungry students in this highly rewarding Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
If you are an exceptional Humanities graduate, please apply on this page to register your interest in this Graduate Teaching Assistant that starts in September 2021!
Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £410– £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring Humanities Teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- September 2021 start
Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the humanities department & teachers
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions to students
- Focus on your humanities subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in geography, history or RE related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for your specialist subject
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant role.