Humanities Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a graduate who wishes to become a geography, history or RE teacher?
Do you want to build up your classroom experience first at a warm & welcoming secondary school that goes at a pace that suits each individual trainee?
Start working towards becoming a fully qualified teacher in this superb Humanities Graduate Trainee Teacher role!
In this role you would find yourself supporting a cohesive humanities department, whilst building on your teaching skills, support students on a 1:1 & group basis whilst covering classes!
Apply for this fantastic Humanities Graduate Trainee Teacher role today on this page!
The school are looking to shortlist and arrange virtual interviews immediately!
Humanities Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Humanities Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- Geography, History or RE specialism
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring humanities teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing over Skype now for an immediate start
Humanities Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Cover and run selected KS3 classes to build up your teaching experience
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your geography, history or RE subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Humanities Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in humanities related subject
- Passionate for education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Humanities Graduate Trainee Teacher role.