Humanities Subject Tutor – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG6 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £415 per Week|
Are you a recent Humanities based graduate with a desire to utilise your degree subject knowledge supporting secondary students as a Humanities Subject Tutor?
Maybe you’re keen on finding a role where you can create 1:1 & small group support both inside and out of the classroom in your specialist subject?
Do you want the opportunity to gain vital paid, first-hand tutoring experience inside of a school setting before progressing into a teacher training programme?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this superb role as a Humanities Subject Tutor in Nottingham!
Humanities Subject Tutor – The Role:
- Humanities Subject Tutor
- Located in Nottingham (NG6)
- Monday to Friday role – Ending July 2023
- Working Hours: 08.30am – 15.00pm
- Paid £415 per week during term time only
- Providing 1:1 & small group support
- Working both inside and out of the classroom
- Interviewing for role now – Apply ASAP!
Humanities Subject Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Humanities subject based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally outgoing, supportive and passionate
- Good organisation & communication skills
- Eager to gain first-hand tutoring experience
Humanities Subject Tutor – The School:
- Excellent secondary school
- Supportive and outgoing Senior Leadership Team
- Modern facilities and resources
- History of working with talented graduates
- Brilliant staff development programme
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this Humanities Subject Tutor role in Nottingham!