Humanities Teacher – Geography or History
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) UB2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you an Outstanding Humanities Teacher?
Perhaps you are currently completing your PGCE and are already searching for an exciting Humanities Teacher role, specialising in Geography or History, for September?
If you can answer yes and relate to any of the above questions then this Humanities Teacher at this progressive West London secondary may be ideal for you come the start of the next Academic year!
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this superb Humanities Teacher opportunity and attach your CV immediately.
Humanities Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent humanities teacher role
- Geography or History posts
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 humanities teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Humanities Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run geography & / or history lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive humanities department
Humanities Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 geography or history related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Good graded by OfSTED
- Secondary school w& sixth form with 1200 students
- Ealing borough, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
- Strong community links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Humanities Teacher role.