|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B23 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a recently qualified Humanities Teacher looking for your first post to complete your NQT year?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher who is looking for a new position at a school that focuses on staff well-being and progression.
A fantastic Secondary School in Birmingham is looking for a Humanities Teacher to join their team!
If this Humanities Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
Humanities Teacher – The Role
- Permanent role
- £25,714 – £41,604 per annum
- Plan and conduct secondary Humanities lessons
- Support the academic progression of students
- Utilise prior teaching experience and skills from training
- Monitor and feedback student progress
- Run extra-curricular activities and classes
- Become a valuable part of a collaborative Humanities department
Humanities Teacher – The School
- Mixed Secondary School
- Located in Birmingham
- Fantastic leadership and management
- Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Caring environment focused on achievement
- Rich and varied curriculum
- Opportunities for development and progression
Humanities Teacher – Person Specification
- Minimum 2.1 Humanities subject degree
- Advanced organisational skills
- Great classroom management
- Supportive and compassionate personality
- Dedicated to teaching
To apply to this Humanities Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!