Humanities Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW13 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Have you just graduated with a 1st or 2:1 in geography, history, RE or a humanities related subject and aspire to become a teacher?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain some in-class experience for an academic year before going onto teacher training in 2021?
Start September at this Outstanding West London secondary school, gaining invaluable classroom experience, in this superb & rewarding Humanities Teaching Assistant role!
The secondary school based in the Hounslow borough, boast fantastic facilities, a cohesive staff team and a track record of training graduates to teach.
The school are looking to interview before the summer break, at the end of July, so please register your interest immediately!
Humanities Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Humanities Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting and interviewing now
- September 2020 role
Humanities Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions to students
- Focus on your Humanities subject specialism
- Subjects required are geography, history and RE
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Humanities Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a humanities related subject
- Passionate about humanities and your specialist subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Humanities Teaching Assistant role.