Humanities Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you eager to start your journey towards becoming a fully qualified teacher but wish to gain school-based experience first?
Would you love to work in a support role within a Humanities department before training to teach at the same welcoming secondary in September?
This warm & welcoming Bourne End secondary & sixth form are search for talented humanities graduates to inspire their students whilst building & developing schools for teaching in the future!
If you feel that you would be perfect in a Humanities Trainee Teacher role and want a fantastic environment to work in whilst learning from fantastic teachers then this role is for you!
Register your interest immediately by simply applying on this page today!
Humanities Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Humanities Trainee Teacher role
- Geography, history & RE vacancies available
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring humanities teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Humanities Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your Humanities subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the humanities team
Humanities Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a humanities related subject
- Desired subjects – geography, history or RE
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Wishes to positively impact the humanities department
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Humanities Trainee Teacher role.