|Location:||Essex, Essex RM15 UK|
ICT Teacher – Essex
ICT Teacher – Permanent Role – September Start – Secondary School
This is an exciting opportunity for an ICT Teacher to find a new and exciting role inside of a fantastic secondary school based in the Essex area for the forthcoming academic year!
Are you a passionate and inspiring ICT Teacher looking to join a secondary school with a cohesive and supportive IT department?
Perhaps you are looking for a new role due to lack of progression in your current school, or perhaps keen to secure your first NQT role, aiming to find a school with a superb CPD programme?
This is a role inside of a secondary school with a real dedication to their secondary students in the ICT subject, and a brilliant opportunity for a teacher to really exercise their teacher training and subject knowledge.
Information on the role – ICT Teacher:
- ICT Teacher
- Permanent role
- September 2020 start
- Secondary school
- Located in the Thurrock, Essex area
- Paid Outer London Salary – negotiable
- Shortlisting for the role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 Computing/ICT based degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Computing/IT teacher training
- Good or better prior lessons observations
- Strong classroom management skills
- Able to keep students motivated and focused during lessons
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
Information about the School:
- Supportive and inspiring secondary school
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic ethos based around students’ needs and requirements
- Modern IT based facilities and equipment
- Up to date curriculum
- Superb CPD programme
If you are an ICT Teacher looking for the opportunity to join a fantastic IT department dedicated to providing creative and engaging learning experiences for their students, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers.