ICT Teacher – Bradford – September Start
|Location:||Bradford, Bradford BD3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
ICT Teacher – Permanent Role – Bradford, West Yorkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified ICT Teacher to join a wonderful secondary school based in Bradford, West Yorkshire for the new academic year!
Are you a qualified ICT Teacher looking to find a new and exciting role for the coming academic year in Bradford?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher with no real room for progression at your current school, looking to find new position inside of a school with opportunities for progression?
Maybe you are looking to find a role which you can use your expertise in IT to support the development of students in your specialist subject?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this excellent role in the Bradford area for the forthcoming academic year!
ICT Teacher – About the role:
- Permanent Position
- September 2020 start
- Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Paid £24,373 – £40,490 per annum
- Providing superb academic experiences for secondary students in IT
- Making sure each student receives high standard of academic support
- Keeping students engaged and motivated throughout lesson time
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply ASAP!
ICT Teacher – Person Specification:
- IT related degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Computing/IT
- Passionate about your subject
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Being a respected and hardworking member of IT department
ICT Teacher – About the School:
- Excellent Secondary School
- Modern IT based facilities and resources
- Apple Mac’s available
- Up to date curriculum
- Superb CPD programme
- Opportunities for progression
- Public Transport links nearby – parking available
If you are an IT Teacher looking to find a new and exciting role for the coming academic year, then make sure to press the ‘click apply’ button, or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!