|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B72 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Inclusion Assistant
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible person, with the ability to remain calm under pressure to support the learning of students with additional educational needs. The Inclusion Assistant post is for a lovely secondary school in Sutton Coldfield, rated as a “Good” by OFSTED.
Have you recently graduated from university and would love to make a difference to young people as you work?
Or perhaps you want an amazing opportunity to take a huge step forward in your educational career, whilst getting paid?
Build up your classroom experience and teaching skills as a Inclusion Assistant supporting teachers and working their children on a 1:1 and group basis. Simply register on this page today or contact Jessica at i-teachers for further information!
Graduate Inclusion Assistant – The Role:
- Graduate Inclusion Assistant
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Located in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham (B72)
- £400 – £450 term time weekly rate
- Interviewing now / Immediate Start
Graduate Inclusion Assistant – The Responsibilities:
- Work with secondary students with SEN on a 1:1 & group basis
- Work closely with experienced teachers and the SENCO
- Adapt lessons and activities to suit the needs of students
- Provide practical support for learning and other school activities, helping students to develop their academic, social and emotional skills
- Implement inclusion and/or behaviour plans
Graduate Inclusion Assistant – Person specification:
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels and GCSEs
- Experience with Inclusion
- Supportive & patient attitude
- Strong communication skills
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Jessica at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Inclusion Assistant role.