Speech and Language Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Speech and Language Teaching Assistant – Primary school role
Are you a speech and language specialist who is searching for a fresh challenge and would relish the chance to support a year 5 students as a Speech and Language Teaching Assistant?
Start the new academic year at this thriving Inner London primary, working as a Speech and Language Teaching Assistant, ensuring this year 5 pupil with an autism diagnosis is given the best support!
The charming primary school boasts superb facilities & resources, including a state-of-the-art SEN hub, and is in the heart of the royal borough, Kensington & Chelsea, so it close to fantastic transport links!
The school has a brilliant relationship with i-teachers and many of our graduates / candidates have boosted their careers through this Teaching Assistant experience.
Register your interest in this highly rewarding Speech and Language Teaching Assistant role today by applying on this page!
Speech and Language Teaching Assistant – The role:
- Speech and Language Teaching Assistant
- Supporting a year 5 student with an autism diagnosis
- Long-term, full-time support role
- £435 term time weekly rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring Speech and Language therapists
- Shortlisting now
- September start
Speech and Language Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Speech and Language specialism / training
- Passion for education and learning
- Strong communication skills
- Can work independently and as part of a team
The primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Inner London location
- Superb Senior Leadership Team
- Teacher training opportunities
- Cohesive staff team
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Speech and Language Teaching Assistant role.