|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£425 to £450 per Week|
If you are recent graduate who is considering your next steps and have always dreamed of a career in primary teaching, then this Teaching Assistant role at an Outstanding Primary School is for you!
Start September in this highly rewarding Teaching Assistant opportunity supporting a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher whilst learning and developing your teaching skills at this highly popular Inner London primary school!
The welcoming primary school, graded Outstanding by OfSTED, harbours a fantastic learning environment for students and staff through its fantastic facilities & resources, allow a Teaching Assistant to gain skills that would set them up for teacher training.
This school has a track record of working with i-teachers Teaching Assistants with many going onto the schools teacher training programme as well as being successful in applying for PGCE places.
Simply apply on this Teaching Assistant advert today as the school are organising Zoom interviews over the summer break!
Teaching Assistant – The role:
- Teaching Assistant
- Support a KS2 / Key Stage 2 class
- Long-term, full-time support role
- £435 term time weekly rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing over the summer holiday
- Zoom interviews
- September start
Teaching Assistant – Person specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for education and learning
- Prior education experience is desired
- Considering teacher training
- Strong communication skills
- Can work independently and as part of a team
The primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Exceptional SLT
- Teacher training routes
- Kensington & Chelsea, Inner London location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Teaching Assistant role.