Key Stage 1 Teacher
|Location:||London (East), Redbridge IG6 UK|
|Salary||£26948 to £50935 per Annum|
Key Stage 1 Teacher
Are you an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher looking for a new venture?
Perhaps you are doing your teacher training and are keen to secure your first NQT role in East London?
Please submit your CV today to Pippa from i-teachers to be considered for a Key Stage 1 Teacher position!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Key Stage 1 Teacher- Key Information:
- Permanent positions
- September 2021 start
- Pay: MPS – UPS £26,948 – £50,935
- Variety of positions
- Specialist recruitment consultancy – offering permanent roles
- Straightforward application process
- Open to Teachers / NQTs
- TLR opportunities available for the right candidate
Key Stage 1 Teacher- The Role:
- We work with a variety of schools across East and North London
- Schools graded RI – Outstanding by Ofsted
- Supportive Senior Leaders
- Become a key member of staff
- Deliver engaging KS1 lessons
- Adapt your teaching style to variety of abilities
- Support children in and out of the lesson
Key Stage 1 Teacher- Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to achieve by September 2021
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Excellent classroom management
- Good to Outstanding observations
- Strong academic background
- Passion for teaching
- 1st or 2:1 in your degree
If a Key Stage 1 Teacher role interests you, then please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers straight away! There is no time to lose in securing your next role ready for September 2021!