Key Stage 1 Teacher
|Location:||Walsall, Wolverhampton WS12 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Key Stage 1 Teacher
Make a new start this September in a thriving and supportive Walsall Primary School as a Key Stage 1 Teacher!
Are you keen to explore your skill set and have the freedom to explore creative learning practices?
Would you love to be part of a dynamic team in a compassionate school community with Teachers at the heart?
Perhaps you want a permanent, long-term role where you work-life balance and children’s wellbeing come first?
This school, which champions teacher’s development and respects individual teaching styles as a result of impeccable leadership, is shortlisting now for a September start!
This role is open to any passionate and enthusiastic Primary Teachers or NQTs that want to really make a difference in the education of every child!
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today to secure an interview!
To get the ball rolling, click ‘apply’ below!
Key Stage 1 Teacher – To apply, you will have:
- QTS (or on track to achieve by September 2021)
- Reputable references. For instance, from a mentor or previous line manager
- Meet all teaching standards to an excellent degree
Key Stage 1 Teacher – You will need to be:
- Confident in the national curriculum
- Have effective behaviour management
- Effective in teaching literacy and numeracy, for example, phonics & mental maths
- Creative in your learning and teaching techniques
- A real passion for teaching and education
Key Stage 1 Teacher – What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary that reflects your experience in addition to knowledge
- Permanent long-term role, full-time Monday through Friday
- CPD opportunities in addition to TLR for the right candidate
- Creative and diverse curriculum, with consistent restructuring to reflect relevant events
- Consistent SLT meetings for you to express any concerns or worries
- Interviewing now for September start!
- 1:1 Industry-led interview preparation based around your CV and experience
- Regular check-ins in addition to your own dedicated education consultant
Therefore, please click ‘apply’ below to send your CV to Bex at i-teachers!