Key Stage 1 Teacher
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M14 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Primary Teacher / Key Stage 1 Teacher – permanent role for September 2019 in an outstanding, multi-cultural primary school
Are you a trainee primary teacher searching for your first permanent teaching position?
Perhaps you are relocating to Manchester and would like to secure a role now?
Don’t feel you have to resort to going on supply, i-teachers work with schools who are keen to recruit permanent teachers, ensuring that you find a role that suits you best.
A charming school in Manchester is looking for a creative and engaging Teacher to join their team from September 2019 on a permanent basis.
Key Stage 1 Teacher / Primary Teacher
- Full-Time position starting September 2019
- Key Stage 1 opportunity – flexible on class group
- Fantastic support and training –progression opportunities!
- Passionate Head, dedicated to staff – MPS-UPS
- Well established school ‘Outstanding’ in all areas
- Excellent policies in place
- Close to the city centre, easily accessible
Person specification – Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Consistent ‘Good’ or better in teaching observations
- Ideally experience within a high PP/EAL inner-city context
- Send your CV ASAP – interviews W/C 20th May with the school!
Don’t delay, get in touch with Holly at i-teachers today, and send your CV to be considered for this fantastic Key Stage 2 Teaching opportunity.