Key Stage 1 Teacher
|Location:||Bexley, Bromley DA1 UK|
|Salary||£26948 to £42780 per Annum|
Key Stage 1 Teacher –
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher needed for a supportive Primary School in Kent.
Are you an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher/Year 2 Teacher who is looking for a new role for September?
This school has the perfect opportunity for an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher who would like to develop their career this September.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
Key Stage 1 Teacher:
- KS1 Class Teacher
- Experienced Teacher required
- Excellent Primary School in Kent
- Salary MPS – UPS, The Fringe
- Teaching Year 2
- Great transport links
- Starting September 2021
- Interviews being arranged ASAP
About the role – Key Stage 1 Teacher –
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Year 2 Teacher to take on a new challenge
- You will join a welcoming KS1 department as a Year 2 Teacher
- This school would like to recruit someone who can bring their experience of working in a different school and use innovative teaching methods
- You will have the opportunity to implement any ideas you may have
The school – Key Stage 1 Teacher –
- Pupils are respectful and well mannered
- Staff are wonderfully supportive
- The school atmosphere is fantastic to work in
- The staff are a family who support each other and pupils
- Career progression opportunities await the creative Primary teacher joining them
- The school has a young and fresh team for September and is excited to welcome a new teacher
- Visionary SLT
- Located in Kent, DA1
- Close to good transport links
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV in today.