Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you spending the isolation period spring cleaning your CV and searching for a fantastic KS2 Primary Teacher role for September?
Would you relish the chance to work at a highly popular Royal borough Primary School where you would benefit from having your very own classroom?
If you are just about to finish your PGCE year and are looking for a thriving and supportive Primary School in a fantastic Central London location then this Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher opportunity is for you.
Register your interest right now by applying and attaching your CV on this page!
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent KS2 Primary Teacher role
- Ideal for a Primary NQT or RQT
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Primary Teacher salary
- September 2020 start
- Interviews to be arranged through Skype first
Primary Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your KS2 primary class
- Manage and support classes support staff
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- The will to be part of a cohesive staffing team
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to District & Central lines
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Visionary Head Teacher
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher role.