Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Haringey, London (North) NW10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Do you wish to start the next academic year at a school that thoroughly believes in developing their staff and collaborative planning?
Are you spending the lock-down period searching for a Primary Teacher role for September in a warm & welcoming North London primary school?
Looking to interview immediately over Skype, this Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher role would be ideal for a creative, engaging and personable teacher based in North London!
At i-teachers we aim to make your job search as simple and stress free as possible, especially as we understand it is extremely difficult during the countries current climate.
If you would like to find out further details about this Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher role please apply now or feel free to contact Joe for a friendly and confidential chat.
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher– Benefits:
- Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
- KS2 Primary NQT
- Permanent Primary Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,541 Primary Teacher salary
- Interviews to be arranged through Skype first
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher– Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your KS2 primary class
- Manage and support classes support staff
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- The will to be part of a cohesive staffing team
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Haringey, North London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Great community feel
- Visionary Head Teacher
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher role.