Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
Are you an Outstanding Key Stage 2 primary teacher searching for an exciting new role?
Do you dream of starting January at an Outstanding primary school that has a track record of offering an excellent CPD?
Would a central London school located in the royal borough sound like music to your ears?
This visionary Head Teacher is looking for a hardworking & engaging Primary Teacher to join their cohesive team after the October half term break, teaching a year 4 class.
Register your interest in this fantastic role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher – Benefits:
- Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher role
- Ideal for NQTs or experienced teachers
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £50,935 Primary Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
- January 2021 start
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your KS2 class
- Opportunities in year 3 & year 4
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher role.