Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||City of Westminster, London (West) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you searching for an exciting and fresh KS2 Primary Teacher challenge for September?
This warm & welcoming Inner London Primary are looking to add a creative and engaging Primary Teacher to join their cohesive teaching team, and want to interview immediately!
With a fantastic CPD and a visionary head teacher who thoroughly develops their staff and appreciates new ideas and concepts, this is your ideal next career step!
Both experienced primary teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply for this super 2 form entry primary school role!
Register your interest in this fantastic Primary Teacher role immediately by simply applying on this page today!
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Primary Teacher role
- Key Stage 2 role
- Ideal for a Primary NQT or RQT
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 – Primary Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for a KS2 class
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement & communication
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to be part of a cohesive KS2 team
The Outstanding primary school:
- Outstanding graded Inner London primary
- 2 form entry primary school
- Superb teacher training programme
- Westminster, Central London location
- Close to extremely strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher role.