Key Stage 2 Teacher
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE15 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Key Stage 2 Teacher –
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher who is considering moving to a school that matches your own values and ethos?
Do you want to work in an inclusive school that celebrates all backgrounds, cultures and faiths?
If you are an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher who wants a new challenge or is relocating to Southwark, then this role is for you. This school in Southwark is looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher with experience to join their thriving Primary school in September.
Please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!
Key Stage 2 Teacher –
- Use your wealth of experience as a Key Stage 2 teacher to plan inspiring lessons
- Give extra guidance where needed to Year 6 students as they enter arguably the most important time of their Primary school life
- Guide children through Key Stage 2
- Adapt your language to suit varied abilities
- Work cohesively with other members of staff
- Inner London MPS
- £32,157-£42,624 per annum
Key Stage 2 Teacher – the school –
- Provide a varied, rich curriculum
- Focused on providing high quality learning experiences
- Children learn from one another, to enrich their learning through a collaborative approach
- Help children to develop skills such as reflection, curiosity and open-mindedness
- Supportive staff body
- Great transport links
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
This school in Southwark not only supports its’ pupils to achieve and reach their full potential but supports its’ staff in the same way. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher. If you have experience working as a Key Stage 2 teacher and think this might be your new perfect role, please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers now!