Key Stage 2 Teacher
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B74 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Keen to grow their dynamic team, this thriving Sutton Coldfield Primary school is looking for a Keys Stage 2 Teacher for September start!
Are you a dynamic Primary Teacher looking for a role where you can thrive and shine?
Perhaps you are a Primary NQT looking for a nurturing and supportive opportunity to grow your skillset?
This long-term, permanent role is open to any enthusiastic and passionate Primary Teachers / NQTs who want to hit the ground running and join an active and prosperous school community.
Make a new start in a school that champions teacher development and, above all, respects your work-life balance.
The school is shortlisting now, so please do not hesitate to send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!
Click ‘apply’ below to get the ball rolling!
Key Stage 2 Teacher – You will need to be:
- Confident in the national curriculum
- Have effective behaviour management
- Effective in teaching literacy and numeracy, for example: phonics & mental maths
- Creative in your learning and teaching techniques
- A real passion for teaching and education
Key Stage 2 Teacher – What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary that reflects your experience in addition to knowledge
- Permanent long-term role, full-time Monday through Friday
- CPD opportunities
- Creative and diverse curriculum, with consistent restructuring to reflect relevant events
- Consistent SLT meetings for you to express any concerns or worries
- Interviewing now for September start!
- 1:1 Industry-led interview preparation based around your CV and experience
- Regular check-ins in addition to your own dedicated education consultant
Key Stage 2 Teacher – To apply, you will have:
- QTS (or on track to achieve by September 2021)
- Reputable references. For instance, from a mentor or previous line manager
- Meet all teaching standards to an excellent degree
Therefore, if you are interested please click ‘apply’ below to send your CV to Bex at i-teachers!