Key Stage 2 Teacher
|Location:||Croydon, Croydon SE25 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Key Stage 2 Teacher –
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher or an NQT looking for a role for September 2o21?
Perhaps you are looking for a role in a new school where you can continue to support young learners during a pivotal stage in their childhood?
Or maybe you are re-locating to Croydon and want to work in a school that supports both its’ children and staff?
Key Stage 2 Teacher – person specification –
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st to 2:1 degree
- Strong classroom management
If this sounds like you, then please register your interest on this page by clicking ‘apply’.
Key Stage 2 Teacher – the role –
- Permanent Key Stage 2 Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
- Support children through their final years at Primary school
- Adapt your teaching to cater for varied academic levels
- Monitor and track children’s progress
- Plan inspiring, interesting and enjoyable lessons
- Work closely with teachers and teaching assistant to ensure all children feel supported both academically and personally
- Provide 1:1 help if needed
- Outer London MPS-UPS
Key Stage 2 Teacher – the school –
- Primary school, children aged 4-11
- Supportive staff body for both new members of staff and pupils
- Provide a caring and nurturing environment for their young learners
- Extra-curricular activities available for staff to help out with
- School ‘houses’ to give pupils a sense of belonging and to encourage working as a team
- Behaviour policies in place
- Safeguarding training for new members of staff
- Located in Croydon
- Great transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today to apply for this Key Stage 2 Teacher role.