Key Stage 2 Teacher
|Location:||Barnet, London (North) N3 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you on track to become a qualified Primary School Teacher with a real enthusiasm and passion for developing the minds of young children both inside and out of the classroom environment?
Perhaps you are already qualified and looking for a role inside of a warm and supportive primary school based in the Barnet area, priding itself on offering their students the most creative and interactive learning experiences alongside an inclusive and forward-thinking ethos?
Furthermore, are you looking for a school with an excellent staff development programme and a habit of promoting from within?
If you are a qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher with a passion for developing the academic and social ability of primary pupils, then this is the role for you!
Key Stage 2 Teacher – Role Information:
- Primary Teacher
- Key Stage 2
- Permanent Role
- September 2021 start
- Located in the Barnet
- Developing the academic and social ability of primary school students
- Structuring classroom lessons based around inclusive and balanced curriculum
- Creating interactive and educational learning experiences
- Implementing schools forward thinking and supportive ethos
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Key Stage 2 Teacher – Role Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status
- NQT or RQT’s welcomed
- Passionate about the development of primary pupils
- Brilliant classroom management skills
- Ability to keep pupils motivated and focused on primary curriculum
- Good or above prior lesson observations
Information about the school:
- Warm and inclusive primary school
- Driven and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant facilities and resources
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Respected and valued member of local community
- Fantastic NQT/CPD programme
- Public transport links nearby
To apply for this exciting and valued role inside of an excellent primary school, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers!