Key Stage 2 Teacher
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Key Stage 2 Teacher –
With May 31st right around the corner, are you handing in your resignation in the next few days but worry you haven’t yet found your new role for September?
If so, this school in Southwark are looking for an inspiring Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their staff body.
Please register your interest on this page by clicking ‘apply’.
Key Stage 2 Teacher – the role –
- Permanent Key Stage 2 Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
- Inner London MPS-UPS
- Support children through their final years at Primary school
- Use IT to enhance your teaching
- Adapt your teaching to cater for varied academic levels
- Monitor and track children’s progress
- Plan inspiring, interesting and enjoyable lessons
- Ensure all children feel supported both academically and personally
Key Stage 2 Teacher – person specification –
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st to 2:1 degree
Key Stage 2 Teacher – the primary school –
- Primary school, children aged 4-11
- Located in Southwark
- Supportive staff body for both new members of staff and pupils
- Provide a caring and nurturing environment for their young learners
- Extra-curricular activities available for staff to help out with
- Safeguarding training for new members of staff
- Opportunities for progression
- Great transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today to apply for this Key Stage 2 Teacher role.
About i-teachers –
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!