Key Stage 2 Teacher
|Location:||Oldham, Oldham OL8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Key stage 2 Teacher – Welcoming Primary School in Oldham – September start
A stunning multi-cultural primary school in Oldham are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their team in September.
Are you a Key stage 2 Teacher who would benefit from working in a large primary school where you can collaborate with your colleagues?
This exciting opportunity would suit a confident RQT or an experienced teacher ready for a new challenge.
If you are a Key Stage 2 Teacher currently looking for a new role and would like the application process to be simple and stress free, please register your interest in this position and contact Holly at i-teachers today.
Key stage 2 Teacher
- Lower Key Stage 2 (Year 3 or 4)
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School in Oldham
- High proportion of EAL pupils and PP
- Stunning new building, bright and spacious classrooms
- Permanent position – September start
- £24373 – £40490
- Well-known and experienced Headteacher
- Supportive SLT passionate about developing teachers
Person Specification – Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of working in a similar context ideal
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Team player, willing to collaborate with colleagues and whole school
About the role – Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher
You will be working with an energetic Lower KS2 class in the dynamic KS2 department. With excellent support from the phase leader and SLT, you will have everything you need to settle in to your new role. This opportunity is open for a Key Stage 2 Teacher who is ambitious and would like career progression.
To join this welcoming school as a Key stage 2 Teacher in September, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.