Key Stage 2 Teacher
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire BD10 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Key Stage 2 Teacher – Permanent Role – Bradford, West Yorkshire
Are you a recently qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher excited to join a thriving primary school in Bradford this September?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher eager to find a new and exciting role for the coming academic year?
Furthermore, would you like the opportunity to be part of a primary school renowned for its high standard of education offered to its pupils?
Make sure that you don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting new role in Bradford!
Key Stage 2 Teacher – About the role:
- KS2 Primary Teacher
- Ideal for a teacher with some experience, TLR may be offered for the right person!
- Permanent Role
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting exciting and engaging lessons
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply ASAP!
KS2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 university degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status – Primary Education
- Passionate about the education offered to pupils
- Dedicated to making sure each pupil receives superb academic support
- Able to support pupils in their transition into secondary education
- Supportive and attentive to pupils needs throughout lessons
KS2 Primary Teacher – About the school:
- Dedicated and hardworking Senior Leadership Team
- 2 form entry – shared planning encouraged
- Renowned for its modern facilities and resources for pupils
- Prides itself on being a top performing school in Yorkshire
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Extensive KS2 primary curriculum
- Superb CPD programme – opportunities for progression
- Public transport links nearby – parking available
If you are a KS2 Primary Teacher eager to find an exciting role inside of an exemplary primary school this coming academic year, then press the ‘click apply’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!