Key Stage 2 Teacher – Manchester – Permanent
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M14 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Key Stage 2 Teacher – permanent role for September 2019! Excellent progression opportunity!
Are you a KS2 Teacher whose circumstances are changing meaning you are looking for a new role in September 2019?
Perhaps you are an NQT who is looking for your first permanent post?
Don’t feel you have to resort to going on supply, i-teachers work with schools who are keen to recruit permanent teachers, ensuring that you find a role that suits you best.
A charming school in Manchester is looking for a proactive and established Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their team from September 2019 on a permanent contract. The school is expanding to a 3 form entry in Key Stage 2, hence they are looking for an ‘Outstanding’ teacher to join the team!
- Full-Time position starting September 2019
- Fantastic support and training –progression opportunities!
- Passionate Head, dedicated to staff – MPS-UPS
- Permanent contract – Key Stage 2 class
- Well established school – becoming 3 form entry
- Easily accessible location – staff car park too
- Close to Manchester City Centre
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Consistent ‘Good’ or better in teaching observations
- A passion for education and supporting pupils from low income backgrounds
Key Stage 2 Teacher The school are looking for a hard-working Key Stage 2 Teacher who has a natural ability to alter methods of communication to suit all students and support their needs. You should be outgoing and charismatic in order to engage students and create a positive learning environment.
Don’t delay, get in touch with Holly at i-teachers today, and send your CV to be considered for this fantastic Key Stage 2 Teaching opportunity.