Key Stage 2 Teacher – Outstanding Manchester Primary
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M11 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Key Stage 2 Teacher – Year 6
This outstanding school in inner-city Manchester is keen to recruit an energetic Year 6 Teacher this September.
Are you looking for a new position this September due to relocation, or your current contract is ending?
Do you have Year 6 experience and would like to transfer this to a forward-thinking primary school?
If this Key Stage 2 Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Year 6 Teacher – Key Information:
- 3 form entry inner-city school in Manchester
- Good transportation links
- High PP/EAL
- MPS – UPS + optional TLR for subject leadership
- Permanent full-time role
- Nurturing atmosphere
- Collaborative planning with other Y6 class
- Strong Senior Leadership team
- Fantastic CPD programme
Year 6 Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a thriving Year 6 team
- Collaborative planning
- Bright and spacious classrooms to teach in
- Broad and balanced curriculum
Year 6 Teacher – Person Specification:
- Strong classroom management skills
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Year 6 experience is essential
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Year 6 Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Year 6 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for September, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!