Key Stage 2 Teacher – September Start32157
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Key Stage 2 Teacher –
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Or perhaps you’re an NQT looking for your first key stage 2 teacher role?
This school in Southwark is looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher to join their committed, strong and passionate staff body! The school supports its pupils to achieve and reach their full potential but supports its staff in the same way. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher.
If this sounds like the role for you, please register your interest by clicking ‘apply’ on this page.
Key stage 2 teacher – person specification –
- QTS (essential)
- 1st to 2:1 degree
- Strong classroom management
If this sounds like you, then please register your interest on this page by clicking ‘apply’.
Key Stage 2 Teacher – the school –
- Primary school, children aged 4-11
- Supportive staff body for both new members of staff and pupils
- Provide a caring and nurturing environment for their young learners
- Extra-curricular activities available for staff to help out with
- School ‘houses’ to give pupils a sense of belonging and to encourage working as a team
- Behaviour policies in place
- Safeguarding training for new members of staff
- Located in Southwark
- Great transport links
Key Stage 2 Teacher – the role –
- Permanent key stage 2 teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
- Support children through their final years at primary school
- Adapt your teaching to cater for varied academic levels
- Monitor and track children’s progress
- Plan inspiring, interesting and enjoyable lessons
- Work closely with teachers and teaching assistant to ensure all children feel supported both academically and personally
- Provide 1:1 help if needed
- Inner London MPS-UPS
Click ‘apply now’ and send your cv to abbey at i-teachers today to apply for this key stage 2 teacher role.