Key Stage 2 Teacher – (Year 3)
|Location:||Oldham, Oldham OL9 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Key Stage 2 Teacher – Year 3 Teacher – September start
A warm and welcoming Primary school in Oldham are looking to add to their team a talented and Nurturing Class Teacher in September on a permanent basis.
Would you like to work in a beautiful, traditional primary school which has opportunities for progression for the right KS2 Teacher?
This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for a new permanent role in a popular Primary school in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
KS2 Teacher – Year 3
- Year 3 Teacher
- Diverse, high EAL/PP catchment area
- Part of a successful multi-academy trust
- Excellent location in Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Main Pay Scale £24373 – £40490
- Permanent, Full-Timeposition
- Excellent CPD offered to all staff
- ‘Outstanding’ rated school by Ofsted
- Starting September
- Bright eyed year 3 class – 30 children
- Two-form Entry Primary School
Person Specification – KS2 Teacher – Year 3
- You will be an imaginative and dedicated KS2 Teacher who has received a ‘Good’ or better grading from observations
- Creative approach to teaching
- If you are an NQT you must be able to demonstrate outstanding progression
Do not delay in sending your application to join this school as a Year 3 Teacher – Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.