Key Stage 2 Teacher
|Location:||London (East), Thurrock RM16 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you a qualified Primary School Teacher looking to join a collaborative school in September?
Do you want to work in a progressive school that champions providing an exceptional education for all children whilst supporting Teacher development?
Have you decided you will be handing in your resignation and want to get a kickstart on securing a position for September?
Please submit your CV today to Pippa from i-teachers to be considered for a Key Stage 2 Teacher position!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
KS2 Teacher- Key Information:
- Permanent position
- September 2021 start
- MPS Teacher salary- Fringe
- Located in Thurrock
- Open to Teachers / NQTs
- Fantastic learning facilities
- Mixture of NQT/RQTs/Teach First
- Emphasis on tailored support for children
KS2 Teacher- The Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for KS2 children
- Support the development of children with varied academic abilities
- Become involved in extracurricular activities
- Create engaging resources
- Work effectively with Teaching Assistants
- Monitor and report on pupil progress
- Support pupils with Year 6 transitions
The Outstanding Primary School:
- 5 form entry Primary school in Grays
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Supportive Senior Leaders
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Fantastic learning resources
- Collaborative Key Stage 2 team
KS2 Teacher- Person Specification:
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to achieve by September 2021
- 1st or 2:1 in your degree
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Excellent classroom management
- Good to Outstanding observations
- Strong academic background
- Passion for teaching
Our far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
If a Key Stage 2 Teacher role interests you, then please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers straight away! There is no time to lose in securing your next role ready for September 2021!