Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is strongly considering teacher training but wants to gain invaluable classroom experience first?
Do you have prior education / tutoring experience and would relish the chance to work as a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant supporting a class teacher from September?
Start this highly rewarding Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant role next month at this warm & welcoming Hounslow primary school!
The Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant opportunity would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst you develop and strengthen your teaching skills!
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to interview immediately so please apply on this page today to be shortlisted!
Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 role
Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a Key Stage 2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Focus on literacy and numeracy
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & children’s development
- Strongly considering teacher training
- Prior education / tutoring experiences
The GOOD graded Primary School:
- Graded as GOOD by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hounslow, West London location
- Close to Piccadilly line stations
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Fantastic teacher training route
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant role.