Key Stage 3 SEN Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you a Key Stage 2 who is searching for an exciting and highly rewarding new challenge?
Would you relish the chance to teach a year 7 / lower Key Stage 3 class at a thriving and welcoming Autism specialist school?
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or have taken a break from teaching and want continue your education career, this Key Stage 3 SEN Teacher role is ideal for engaging, patient and compassionate teachers.
Located in West Hounslow, this charming, highly popular and modern SEN school is searching for a Key Stage 2 teacher to join their cohesive team to teach a year 7 class.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding role please apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Key Stage 3 SEN Teacher – Benefits:
- Key Stage 3 SEN Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 SEN teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- January 2021 start
Key Stage 3 SEN Teacher – Role:
- Teaching a year 7 class
- Plan and run year 7 lessons
- Manage at least two teaching assistants
- Promote a passion for learning
- Run extracurricular clubs and activities
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
Key Stage 3 SEN Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school
- Room to progress with the school
- Hounslow, West London
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Key Stage 3 SEN Teacher role.