KS1 – KS3 English Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
Are you an English Teacher in search of a refreshing and exciting new role for January?
Have you wanted to transfer from the secondary curriculum to teaching primary students for some time but have been waiting for the perfect role to do so?
Become part of an inspirational and engaging teaching team at a high performing Prep School!
If excellent student behaviour, super CPD, combined with a warm & welcoming atmosphere are important to you, then this English Teacher role is ideal for your next career step!
To register your interest in this KS1 – KS3 English Teacher opportunity then simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
KS1 – KS3 English Teacher – Benefits:
- KS1 – KS3 English Teacher
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £50,935 English Teacher salary
- Interviewing now
- January 2021 role
KS1 – KS3 English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS1 – KS3 students
- Positively impact the English curriculum at the school
- Collaborate with class teachers
- Communicate clearly with staff and parents
- Become an integral part of a highly cohesive teaching team
KS1 – KS3 English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English Language & Literature
- Someone who is looking to take on extra responsibilities
The highly popular prep school:
- Early years – KS3 school (4 – 13)
- Prep School
- 350 students
- Kensington & Chelsea, Inner London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this KS1 – KS3 English Teacher role.