KS1 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Tower Hamlets, Tower Hamlets E1 UK|
KS1 Primary Teacher – Tower Hamlets
Are you an inspirational primary teacher who loves teaching KS1 and keen to secure a permanent role in a fantastic school with excellent behaviour and early year’s provision?
Have you a proven record of delivering excellent outcomes?
Perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to work in a school that offers many TLR opportunities for staff?
If this KS1 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
KS1 Primary Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Tower Hamlets
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40, 490 per annum
- Permanent full time role
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
KS1 Primary Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and experienced staff
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ academic development
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
KS1 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
KS1 Primary Teacher – How to Apply:
If this KS1 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!