KS1 Primary Teacher – City of Westminster – Permanent
|Location:||Westminster, Westminster W1 UK|
|Salary||£34502 to £44756 per Annum|
KS1 Primary Teacher – City of Westminster
Have you recently qualified as a Primary School Teacher and now looking to secure your first teaching job?
Are you an experienced teacher looking for a change of environment for the next academic year?
Do you feel passionate about working with children and helping them to succeed within a supportive and collaborative environment?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in a long term contract or permanent position, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
- Permanent KS1 Teaching Position
- City of Westminster
- MPS – salary dependent on experience
- ECT’s welcome to apply
- September 2023 start
- Interviewing ASAP
- School rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- A lovely school with a calm environment
- Supportive and established leadership team
- Collaborative working environment
- Inclusive and diversified culture
- ECT or Experienced Teacher – must have at least one year classroom based experience to be considered
- Have SEN experience as there is a pupil with Autism in this class (you will have TA’s with you to support)
- Excellent subject knowledge – up to date with the UK Curriculum and previously taught UK curriculum
- Positive and creative teacher who is a real team player
To join this welcoming school as a KS1 Teacher in September, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sophie at i-teachers.
Application process: Send your CV, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.