KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Gain some fantastic experience within a thriving primary school classroom this September!
Do you have any experience working with primary students and would relish the chance to work as a KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant?
This Outstanding Royal Borough primary school is presenting a great opportunity to hardworking graduates to gain teaching assistant experience before potentially going on to complete teacher training!
Support a class teacher whilst working with students on a 1:1 and group basis at a thriving primary school that has a reputation for taking graduates onto their fantastic teacher training programme! Interested?
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to shortlist immediately and will be interviewing over the summer break.
KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2020 role
- Interviewing over the summer break
KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher within a KS1 class
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Education / working with children experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant role.