KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Do you have prior experience of working in an education setting and would relish the chance to work as a KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant?
Gain some fantastic experience within a thriving primary school classroom starting immediately!
This welcoming Royal Borough primary school is presenting a great opportunity to hardworking graduates to gain teaching assistant experience before potentially going on to complete teacher training!
In this exciting KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant you would find yourself supporting a class teacher and working 1:1 with a child who has been diagnosed with ASD.
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to interview immediately so please register your interest today on this page!
KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant
- Monday – Friday role
- £80 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Immediate start
- Shortlisting candidates now
KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher within a KS1 class
- Work with a KS1 student on a 1:1 basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior experience of working with child / within education required
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Transport close to the District & Circle and Victoria lines
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant role.