KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is seriously considering a career in primary education?
Do you want to gain classroom experience within a welcoming & supportive Hounslow primary school that also offers a fantastic path towards teacher training?
Have you gained prior education experience and would relish the chance to work as a KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant supporting a class teacher across the next academic year?
Start September in this highly rewarding KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant role!
The KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst you develop and strengthen your teaching knowledge & skills!
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to interview immediately so please apply on this page today to be shortlisted!
KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 term time daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 role
KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher within a KS1 class
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Focus on literacy and numeracy
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Strongly considering teacher training
- Education / tutoring experience is desired
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded as GOOD by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hounslow, West London location
- Close to Piccadilly line stations
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Fantastic teacher training route
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant role.