|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B10 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you currently completing your teacher training and are looking for a permanent KS1 Primary Teacher role to kick start your career?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher hoping for a fresh challenge at a nurturing school with fantastic progression opportunities?
A thriving Primary School in Birmingham are looking for a motivated and passionate KS1 Teacher to join their team!
If this KS1 Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
KS1 Teacher – The Role
- Permanent position
- £25,714 – £41,604 MPS – UPS
- Become a key figure in the KS1 department
- Teach engaging lessons to KS1 students
- Extracurricular involvement opportunities
KS1 Teacher – The School
- Birmingham location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary SLT
- State of the art teaching facilities
- Warm and welcoming ethos
- Strong focus on staff and student well-being
KS1 Teacher – Person Specification
- QTS (or on track to achieve by September 2021)
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- 1 or 1st degree qualification
- Good or outstanding lesson observations
- Compassionate personality
- Strong classroom management skills
To apply to this KS1 Teacher opportunity, click apply to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!